EvolutionVI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EvolutionVI

Welcome to Evo ^_^

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the EvoVI Forums ^_^

INTRODUCTIONS

Go down 
+7
ScottishBreeder
hidi
AthearSoul
khaosmushroom
Yuki
MsD
sleepingdemon1
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sleepingdemon1
Guildie
Guildie
sleepingdemon1

INTRODUCTIONS Empty
PostSubject: INTRODUCTIONS   INTRODUCTIONS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi im sleepingdemon (ed) i live in the uk with MsD (rach) and mine and her sons. im 27 and been playing rappelz for 18 months.
im quiet in game, but ill always be there if you need me, im a man, i find it hard to multitask Laughing
got various alts, too many for me to list here. my other main alt is ImADemonToo. My bs, will quite often dual box these 2 accounts.

well im boring and cant think of anything else for now, so ill see you in game
Back to top Go down
MsD
Guildie
Guildie
MsD

INTRODUCTIONS Empty
PostSubject: MSD   INTRODUCTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:26 pm

Right u all know i like to talk! so ill keep this brief, Im Msdemon aka Rach, call me rach msd b1tchbag what ever you want but as long as its not oi you.

I am a mum of two children, Joshua is my two year old and kahn my step son is almost 4. Im one of those people who will help with anything i can but sometimes i like peace and quiet. In my last guild i was events manager, but left coz of differences between me and a guild leader. I have had two of my own guilds Altsftw and DragonAssassins, altsftw was a alts based guild and we did very well and got well known, Dragon Assassins was eds old guild and he gave it to me. It was successful but i was under alot of stress and wasnt well so i took a break and ended up disbanding it. This is why now its a good thing that theirs 3 guild leaders to evo coz we can alll take a break. I have a few chars msd, mshealer, and msursa, i also have a cm in eurofighters which i will work on eventually. Im a serial farmer atm even tho i get naff all, i farm coz its peaceful, i love 2 dp but sometimes a dp can wipe me out and i get so tired coz its fast and furious.

My long term plans for evo is to make it uber! get leveled get dungeons help guildies and have fun! We all like a laugh and sometimes rappelz is a break from everyday life!

Anyway look forward to being in a guild that works together to be the best it can be!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Techie
Techie
Yuki

INTRODUCTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS   INTRODUCTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:19 pm

hi ya'll im daniel, im the wierdest person ya'll will meet. im a nut case that keeps too many secrets that i keep from others. im also not gunna go into details about myself cuz i dont know what to type XD
Back to top Go down
khaosmushroom
Guildie
Guildie
khaosmushroom

INTRODUCTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS   INTRODUCTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:25 pm

Ok let's see...My name's Shawn, I'm 18 and graduated high school. Right now i just work full time as a cashier in a grocery store to save up for college which is where im going in August. I like general video games and smoking the sweet sweet cheeba, If you don't like it I don't care. So anyways this guild seems like alot of fun and I can't wait to start doing stuff with you guys.
Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTIONS Empty
PostSubject: me   INTRODUCTIONS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:30 pm

im jonny, 15 about to be 16 so get me presents lol
i agree with khaos, smoking the sweet sweet herb is a great past time
(wheres aga : /)
i play this game when im bored or i get addicted in random bursts
ive been here before you all so stfu and die : D
(just kidding, welcome ^^)

PS- im that abnoxious one every guild has, along with flamer and aga (RIP AGA x.x)
Back to top Go down
AthearSoul
GuildLeader
GuildLeader
AthearSoul

INTRODUCTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS   INTRODUCTIONS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:13 pm

Hey im Athear better known as DK. Im old as shit im 29 and I live in Michigan, USA. Ive been playing rappelz since E3. Me, hidi, and yuki have all been real life friends for almost 3 years now. We are here to just have some fun and get kool shit along the way.
Back to top Go down
hidi
GuildLeader
GuildLeader
hidi

INTRODUCTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS   INTRODUCTIONS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:03 pm

hi all im hidi im from philly pa in the US im 33 MALE lol i have a gf and a 4 year old son . any other question feal free to ask me
Back to top Go down
MsD
Guildie
Guildie
MsD

INTRODUCTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS   INTRODUCTIONS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:02 pm

why are you called kittie? are u a pu$$y? lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
ScottishBreeder
Guildie
Guildie
ScottishBreeder

INTRODUCTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS   INTRODUCTIONS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:05 am

Hi I am Chaz the grandpa (47) of the Guild from yes you guessed it Scotland I have gone solo all the way so far and have never done a dp but hopefully we will rectify that soon Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS   INTRODUCTIONS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:40 pm

lol he said rectify XD
Back to top Go down
pr1ckk
Guildie
Guildie
pr1ckk

INTRODUCTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS   INTRODUCTIONS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:37 pm

Yo yo whassup. Im Patrick, I am 17 and I live with my parents in Holland. I'm in my second to last year in highschool. I love playing soccer and smoking W double E D. Since that's 100% legal here bounce And of course play rappelz!!!
Back to top Go down
palin5

INTRODUCTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS   INTRODUCTIONS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:27 pm

hello,

My name is rob. I have been in a couple past guilds with some of you all. altftw and DA. I have to be thankful that someone is older then me this time round so i will leave my wheelchair jokes out now Very Happy. My characters are named palin5 (champion), Kitiara5 (cleric), Crysania5 (breeder), tanis5 (holy warrior) stormyeyz and goldmoon5 if i remember right Very Happy look forward to seeing this guild grow. I have some real hate for other guilds, and look forward to them being crushed by us. Look forward to playing beside all of you and having fun.
Back to top Go down
Merelin
Guildie
Guildie
Merelin

INTRODUCTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS   INTRODUCTIONS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:47 am

Hey! I am Merelin. I am Portuguese but I live in France where I am at university for two years now. I play Rappelz since 6 months, so I'm still a little "noob" in it! ^ ^ This is one of my alts, but with which I try to play as much as possible. My hand is Galiolith (Eurofighter) and my second alt is Bragsyr (38 HW).
Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS   INTRODUCTIONS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:00 pm

holy shit!!
weed is legal in holland?
do you have a guest room
i may move in XD
Back to top Go down
Desolated
Admin
Admin
Desolated

INTRODUCTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS   INTRODUCTIONS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Quote :
holy shit!!
weed is legal in holland?
do you have a guest room
i may move in XD
+1
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/KyleKline91.
Desolated
Admin
Admin
Desolated

INTRODUCTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS   INTRODUCTIONS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:58 pm

Hey guys my name is Kyle, I am 18 years old and I live in Pennsyvlania. My main is a 124 soldier, I am joining the guild w/ my bishop who is currently 101. Can't wait to participate in siege/dps/ta's all that good stuff =). I'm excited ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/KyleKline91.
Sponsored content

INTRODUCTIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS   INTRODUCTIONS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTIONS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EvolutionVI :: Spam and Stuff :: Miscellaneous :: Off Topic-
Jump to: