EvolutionVI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EvolutionVI

Welcome to Evo ^_^

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the EvoVI Forums ^_^

Attention Stoners (that means you Burned)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
khaosmushroom
Guildie
Guildie
khaosmushroom

Attention Stoners (that means you Burned) Empty
PostSubject: Attention Stoners (that means you Burned)   Attention Stoners (that means you Burned) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down
ScottishBreeder
Guildie
Guildie
ScottishBreeder

PostSubject: Re: Attention Stoners (that means you Burned)   Attention Stoners (that means you Burned) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:01 am

Very Happy I am going to try that tonight ,in fact right now then I will tell you if it worked drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention Stoners (that means you Burned)   Attention Stoners (that means you Burned) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:41 pm

i love you khaos
lol XD
Back to top Go down
khaosmushroom
Guildie
Guildie
khaosmushroom

PostSubject: Re: Attention Stoners (that means you Burned)   Attention Stoners (that means you Burned) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Just finished making a batch, came out perfectly. Make sure you follow the instructions EXACTLY! Also edible high is alot different from smoking high, so stoner beware.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention Stoners (that means you Burned)   Attention Stoners (that means you Burned) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:37 pm

nicee
ive never had food high before to be honest
Back to top Go down
ScottishBreeder
Guildie
Guildie
ScottishBreeder

PostSubject: Re: Attention Stoners (that means you Burned)   Attention Stoners (that means you Burned) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Smile It was ok but I still prefer to put it in a yougart cyclops
Back to top Go down
khaosmushroom
Guildie
Guildie
khaosmushroom

PostSubject: Re: Attention Stoners (that means you Burned)   Attention Stoners (that means you Burned) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:07 pm

ScottishBreeder wrote:

That's a bad idea. the human body cant extract the THC from plants. that's why you need to apply heat, either by burning it and smoking or heating it and having the THC sweat from the leaves. And the peanut butter is important because THC is fat soluble so it mixes with the peanut butters high fat and oil level.
Back to top Go down
sleepingdemon1
Guildie
Guildie
sleepingdemon1

PostSubject: Re: Attention Stoners (that means you Burned)   Attention Stoners (that means you Burned) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:48 am

khaosmushroom wrote:
ScottishBreeder wrote:

That's a bad idea. the human body cant extract the THC from plants. that's why you need to apply heat, either by burning it and smoking or heating it and having the THC sweat from the leaves. And the peanut butter is important because THC is fat soluble so it mixes with the peanut butters high fat and oil level.

in a yoghurt the weed is dissolved into butter then stired into the yoghurt, thus giving the same effect as being dissolved into the PB or chocky spread. ok you wast a bit more THC on the burn, but if done right can still blow yur head off. Very Happy yes burned i used to be stoner too
Back to top Go down
ScottishBreeder
Guildie
Guildie
ScottishBreeder

PostSubject: Re: Attention Stoners (that means you Burned)   Attention Stoners (that means you Burned) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:45 am

My god I am in a guild full of hash heads Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Techie
Techie
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Attention Stoners (that means you Burned)   Attention Stoners (that means you Burned) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:26 pm

i aint had weed in 8 years now o.o

had a bad bag laced with crystal meth, aint smoked since
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention Stoners (that means you Burned)   Attention Stoners (that means you Burned) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:55 pm

damn that sucks
but nice ed : D
im working on turning a lamp in my room into a 6 foot bong XD
its gonna be amazing and stealthhhyyy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention Stoners (that means you Burned)   Attention Stoners (that means you Burned) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention Stoners (that means you Burned)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EvolutionVI :: Spam and Stuff :: Miscellaneous :: Off Topic-
Jump to: