EvolutionVI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EvolutionVI

Welcome to Evo ^_^

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the EvoVI Forums ^_^

The wish game

Go down 
+2
hidi
MsD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MsD
Guildie
Guildie
MsD

The wish game Empty
PostSubject: The wish game   The wish game Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:57 pm

ok this is a game i stole from kejo. You say your wish and it gets granted by the next person but something goes wrong. Ill start

I wish i could be r6 tonight.
Back to top Go down
hidi
GuildLeader
GuildLeader
hidi

The wish game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wish game   The wish game Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:23 pm

i wish my harpy was full OB lol!
Back to top Go down
duddey
Community Member
Community Member

The wish game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wish game   The wish game Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:49 pm

I make a healer and pk u over and over until ur back to 114... and i eat ur harpy so she's mine now. cheers
Back to top Go down
hidi
GuildLeader
GuildLeader
hidi

The wish game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wish game   The wish game Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:06 pm

lol you should know a healer can be eatn up by a sh so you need to pick another class Razz
Back to top Go down
MsD
Guildie
Guildie
MsD

The wish game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wish game   The wish game Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:29 am

wishes granted, ur harpy becomes full ob u spend so much time in marduka farming she finally hits 115 and you port to hv as u have a hv pass but then suddenly ur hv pass runs out, u have no return scrolls and u cant access any of the hv privalages hv is empty so your sat on your own for hours. you shout in whole chat wtb return scroll in hv but no one talks to you. your alone and your harpy looks at you to say evo me! its 4am and ur mum is shouting at you to go to bed so you have to evo your harpy another day.

I wish my pets would level faster!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Techie
Techie
Yuki

The wish game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wish game   The wish game Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:08 pm

i wish i had an angel, a harpy, and a naga in real life
Back to top Go down
khaosmushroom
Guildie
Guildie
khaosmushroom

The wish game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wish game   The wish game Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:44 pm

I wish i owned the declaration of independence! Rumor has it it's written on super weed that'll get you high forever from 1 toke.
Back to top Go down
sleepingdemon1
Guildie
Guildie
sleepingdemon1

The wish game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wish game   The wish game Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:43 am

You wake up one morning and all your pets are same lvl as you. you wasted so much rupee on crackers, and now cant use them. you eat the crackers anyway, just to feel better, and you start to age very quickly. your skin turns to stone. your yeti sits on you and under the insane pressure you turn to dust, dont you just wish you still had a yeti yoth?

i was i could make money in rappelz
Back to top Go down

The wish game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wish game   The wish game Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:57 pm

i wish i could buy 4 animal cracs and some weed and peanuts to make fire crackers for me and khaos and we will think we have nagas butthey are really chickens XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The wish game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wish game   The wish game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wish game
Page 1 of 1