EvolutionVI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EvolutionVI

Welcome to Evo ^_^

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the EvoVI Forums ^_^

Retired til Rebirthed!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MsD
Guildie
Guildie
MsD

Retired til Rebirthed! Empty
PostSubject: Retired til Rebirthed!   Retired til Rebirthed! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:33 am

Hey guys, you may have noticed that msdemon is no longer in guild. This is coz shes naked, non carded and all her stuff is for sale. I am rebirthing to a bishop as soon as rebirths come back to cash shop. I have a r4 priest so i have everything ready for being a bishy! Hidi made me realise that i wanted to rebirth when he was so happy he rebirthed to a tank. I did enjoy being a soul breeder but the problem was i choose to be a soul breeder coz of ed. I am still a guildie and when i rebirth i will be back in evo! At the moment im workin on my pk char so that i can pwn! Hidi and athear will be levelin with me so we can all keep in touch! Im gonna still be a forum troll and you can pm me on any of my chars MsHealer, MsUrsa, DarkMs. DarkMs will not be joining evo as she is going to warlords to learn how to be a pvper. I want to kick the arses of the people who picked on me! If you see any rebirths cheap lemme know!! Im so excited i cant wait!!!! Good luck in guild and hopefully when i return u guys will all be my level lolz!

Have fun!! XXXXXXX
Back to top Go down

Retired til Rebirthed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EvolutionVI :: Spam and Stuff :: Miscellaneous :: Rappelz-
Jump to: